[THIN] Re: Who actually uses....

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 07:57:13 -0500

We use IM and I wouldn't want to do it any other way.  At first I wasn't
convinced that IM would be that wonderful because IMS in the MetaFrame 1.8
days I felt was lousy.  However, the IM process in Metrame XPe rocks.  If
you are a small farm it may be hard to justify IM because you will have to
dedicate a server to the software but if you have a large farm that has a
lot of updates, it really is a sweet way of pushing out your applications
and updates.

My .02 worth.

Jay