[THIN] Re: Who Sells Citrix Stuff?

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 15:47:21 -0700

Well, here we go again and I a ready for the flames...

A Citrix reseller is ideally someone who adds real value to your product
purchase. They should provide advice and information that can only come from
someone who focuses on these products. From this experience they should know
the details of each product in "real world" scenarios- what really works,
what doesn't work, and the, best products and approaches to meet your needs.

In addition, a good Citrix reseller also will help you will renew, manage,
consolidate and update licenses. This can be a very daunting and time
consuming task for many organizations- I seriously doubt a low cost on-line
provider is going to do this for you.

So, if you truly just want price, good luck to you, Google is your friend.
But if you come to us, or any number of other great CTX based organizations
out there, you will get a whole lot more than just licenses!

Regards,

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453