[THIN] Re: Which version of Office??

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 14:00:27 -0600

I have always found Office XP to work just fine. 2000 still had some
issues on TS thought not as many (BY FAR) as 97!!.

Anyway, this is generally a time I let the user's feel the pain. I would
go XP or 2003. And let the enumeration problem MAKE them put some
directories in there. I mean if the problem was only not there in Office
97 would you consider back reving to that?

Ron Oglesby

Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp

Office 312.372.7188