[THIN] Where in the world is the GPO setting...

  • From: "Derek J. Lambert" <dlambert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 10:43:16 -0600

Well today is Monday for me since I've been sick the last two days...
For the life of me I can't find the Admin Share policy in any of my GPO
objects. I've got all the templates loaded... Is this something that was
taken out? I could have sworn I set this. Another one I'm trying to find
is the setting that disables the use of UNC's... I seem to remember it
being connected with displaying the Network Neighborhood icon, but the
description mentions nothing of the sort. Thanks in advance.

Derek J. Lambert, MCSE, MCP+I, CCA, A+