[THIN] Re: Where can I find "terminalserver.dll" - Scripting

  • From: "Shannon Wyatt" <swyatt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:57:28 -0400

Is this in the file archive?

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ray.Albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 7:56 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Where can I find "terminalserver.dll" - Scripting

Neil,

Can you send to me also.  ray.albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you.

|--------+---------------------------------------->
|        |          "Braebaum, Neil"              |
|        |          <neil.braebaum@littlewoods-sto|
|        |          res.co.uk>                    |
|        |          Sent by:                      |
|        |          thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |
|        |                                        |
|        |                                        |
|        |          07/16/2002 07:15 AM           |
|        |          Please respond to thin        |
|        |                                        |

  |       To:     "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
|
  |       cc:
|
  |       Subject:     [THIN] Re: Where can I find "terminalserver.dll"
- Scripting                                                           |

Just sent it again.

Let me know whether you get it - it was a reply I sent on Friday.

Neil