[THIN] What's up with Acute Network Technologies?

  • From: Paul Higgins <PaulHiggins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:18:51 -0500

We bought a few dozen terminals from Acute Network Technologies
(www.acutetech.com) a few years ago.

Now that we're looking for a firmware upgrade we can't seem to get any
response from them.  Our e-mails for tech support go unanswered.  Their tech
support voicemail is full.  And we're not getting any response from our
salesperson.  But their website is still up and our e-mail isn't bouncing
back to us.

Has anyone had any recent contact with them?  Are they still in operation?
I did a court search in their home county and they haven't had any court
cases filed against them in the past year.  Their local Better Business
Bureau says there's only been one complaint against them ever, for delivery
issues.

Paul Higgins
Green Lake Conference Center
Green Lake, Wisconsin, USA