[THIN] Re: What's best way to create aliases

  • From: "George Yobst" <george.yobst@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 15:26:33 -0700

Yes, multiple CNames.  The server isn't really responding to the name,
it's the number.  -George

On 5/15/06, Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

I would like one of my servers to respond to multiple names.  What is the
best way to do this?  Cnames in DNS, static entries in WINS?  Anywhere else
to change?  How do I get the server to think it has multiple names?

adam