[THIN] Re: What is the Salary range for CCEA 3.0?

  • From: Doug Rooney <drooney57@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:38:53 -0700

We have 40 computer users (170 Employees), 3 terminal servers, 5 other
servers, phone system in the main building is a Lucent Partner, other
3 buildings have just a couple of analog phones, wireless
line-of-sight to other buildings for data. 4 remote sales reps across
the country. (US). Did I forget anything?

And no wine :-(

-Doug