[THIN] Re: What is the Salary range for CCEA 3.0?

  • From: "Robert K Coffman Jr - Info From Data Corporation" <bcoffman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:10:02 -0400

>In the USA we expect 140K per year, a ferrari, chicks fanning us with palm
leaves and feeding us grapes, and free coffee ;)

Grapes?  DOH forgot to get that in my contract.

This Weeks Sponsor: eg Innovations, Inc.
Enabling Proactive Infrastructure Triage eG Innovations, Inc. is the leading
provider of real-time monitoring and proactive triage solutions
for IT Infrastructures.
http://www.eginnovations.com/egcitrix.htm