[THIN] Re: What is the Salary range for CCEA 3.0?

  • From: "NaES" <phits_right@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:29:46 -0300

Best way is to use a recruiter [you don't pay, the company does] or look up
consulting firms in Bermuda/Bahama/Cayman Islands and solicit your resume.
You will be surprised by the results.

I have been down here [Bermuda] since March 2004 and there is a shortage of
Citrix personnel on the island.  I swear there must be a dozen of us that do
all of the islands citrix infrastructure.  The company I work for only has 1
citrix engineer...me!!!