[THIN] Re: What is the Salary range for CCEA 3.0?

  • From: "Jim Kerr" <jim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:55:26 -0400

It really depends on several factors. What part of the country the person is in due to cost of living. If the person is a paper CCEA meaning they have no real on the job experience then the salary would be much lower than someone that has years of experience. Personally I would hire anyone with several years of experience (without a CCEA) before I would hire someone that has their CCEA with no enterprise experience. In the past I have hired engineers to focus on Citrix installations. The salary range was from 45K - 110K + bonuses. That is a huge range but the guy who made 45 K with no bonus didn't deserve a penny more. The guy that made 110K and bonuses actually deserved more than that. :) I bet that if 10 people tell you their salary you would get 10 different answers.

Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: "netgroup" <netgroup@xxxxxxxxxx>