[THIN] Re: What is ssonsvr.exe

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:41:46 -0700

usrlogn.cmd, updatedrv.exe and cmstart.exe

hklm\software\nicrosoft\windows nt\current version\winlogon

still can't find it.

                      "Ron Oglesby"

                      <roglesby@rapidap        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      p.com>                   cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] Re: What is
ssonsvr.exe
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      08/22/2003 03:35

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

Appsetup keys.

Don't remember it off the top of my head winlogon probably just do a
search in HKLM for appsetup it's the key that contains USRLOGON and what
not.

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect

RapidApp