[THIN] Re: What is "The Ultimate Thin Client"??

  • From: "Doug Rooney" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 11:48:47 -0800

Same here with our 1200LEs.

Thank You

-Doug Rooney
Sonoma TileMakers
IT Systems Administrator
7750 Bell Rd.
Windsor Ca, 95492
(707) 837-8177 X11
(707) 837-9472 FAX
it@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the named addressee.
Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein
by any other person is not authorized.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by
returning the e-mail to the originator.

  _____