[THIN] Re: What is "The Ultimate Thin Client"??

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 10:33:34 +1200

I work for the government.  I would prefer users do everything from Citrix
so if they lose the laptop, the information isn't comprimised.  I know most
businesses aren't that nuts about things though.

The Voyagers were over a thousand if I remember right.  More by the time we
mounted them to the med carts etc.  I don't think the price on the maxbook
is too bad.  it's a niche item in the thin client world.  If you need it,
you were already willing to pay the price of a laptop