[THIN] Re: What happened to my Thin subscription?

  • From: "Caleb Johnson" <Cjohnson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:14:47 -0500

I was unsubscribed yesterday as well.  At the time I assumed it was
related to not having posted to the list...
Caleb

"Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/31/2003 10:06 AM
Please respond to thin

        To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:

I sent a link to someone who was sending out Unsubscribe posts to the
list.  He clicked on it and I was removed from the list.  Maybe someone
hit the wrong Unsubscribe link on the bottom of your post.  I guess we
will all need to remove all of the automatic stuff from the bottom of
our posts, before we send.
I could be wrong.  Hope this helps to clear it up a little.
Jeff
Jesus Loves You