[THIN] What does this mean?

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:25:12 -0700

I am getting this error on a W2K3 with TS (no Citrix) adn have no idea what
it means:

"The RDP protocol component WD has detected an error in the protocol stream
and has disconnected the client"

The closest thing I can find is the same message with X.224 replacing WD in
the error msg.  The event id is 50 and the source is TermDD.  MS site says
to ignore it on W2K3.  I would love to, but I have some customers
complaining of disconnects.

What is WD?

Adam

than buying more servers.