[THIN] Re: What are you getting for SA subscription this year? Not much if you are not running CPS 4.

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:34:44 -0400

I think you place to much hope on what longhorn will do.  Your also assuming
Citrix isn't adding any features in that timeframe.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server Provision Networks VIP

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 10/24/06, Rusty Yates <rusty27@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Maybe Citrix knows that when Microsoft releases Longhorn CPS will no longer be worth the price that we are paying today? I know next year we are going to take a hard look at Provision Networks Enterprise solution as a Citrix replacement.

<http://thinhelp.com/>*<jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>

http://www.citrix.com/site/resources/dynamic/minisitessecond/Citrix_Desktop_Broker_FAQ--Citrix_Customer_Final.pdf

http://www.citrix.com/site/resources/dynamic/minisitessecond/Citrix_Desktop_Broker_Technical_FAQ--Citrix_Customer_Final.pdf

https://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/getRelatedInfo.asp?downloadID=38756&destURL=http%3A%2F%2Fsupport%2Ecitrix%2Ecom%2Fkb%2Fentry%2Ejspa%3FexternalID%3DCTX111008