[THIN] Re: Weird dns issue

  • From: Robert Barrett <RobertB@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 13:11:52 -0700

TCP/IP + HTTP.  I have checked the connection inside out, it happens on both
thin and fat clients.  The only place I can see asking for a server on a
thin is set to ICA and on a fat client you have to choose the published
application out of the list. The only place we have seen the word desktop is
in the connection list as the published app.  We generally don;t use the
default and instead specify the connection by FQDN, so one of our schools
would be ica.flomac.fvsd.ab.ca  listed as the server that holds the
published app.   I am in the process of checking with our other sites to see
if they are getting the same errors and not telling me.

  _____