[THIN] Weird Web Access problem

  • From: "David Teague" <DavidT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:23:08 -0400

I have a remote users who after he logs into nfuse and launch outlook or
client access it makes his computer reboot right after he gets the
personal settings w2k thing, He has rebuilt his computer from scratch
and it is still doing it, I deleted his ts profile, but we are still
getting the same results. Any Ideas?

Thanks!

David Teague

TMTsoftware