[THIN] Re: Weird Outlook issue.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:53:37 -0700

Well.  That key IS the problem.  However, when I go to changet the setting,
I am able to.  But the moment the user tries to open the attachment, the key
is set back to the original setting, which just happens to be another users
home drive that this user does not have permissions to view or modify.

Any suggestions?

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406