[THIN] Weird Outlook issue.

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:23:37 -0700

I have this one user that is having a problem with Outlook 2000 running
on MS TSE 4.0, running MF 1.8.  She makes a connection via the Terminal
Services Client.  Everytime she goes to open an attachment, she gets the
following error message:

"Can't create file: somefilename.doc. Right-click the folder you want to
create the file in, and then clic Peroperties on the shortcut menu to
check your permissions for the folder."

Now, I have had her change the variable for the TEMP and TMP folders
from C:\TEMP to her profile TEMP directory.  I've tried to reset all of
the permissions on her profile.  I even have gone as far as to reset her
roaming profile be deleting it and re-creating it.

Any advice?

Thanks,

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406