[THIN] Re: Wednesday Humour - Turns into Thursday humour

  • From: "Andrew Rogers" <Andrew.Rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:01:56 +0000

We went medieval :)
No bats, pifs, coms, erm, and some others i forget.. No need to have them c=
oming in anymore. Even if they were requested, for the hassle it saves in n=
ot being hit with the virus, the users can damn well wait a short while for=
 it! Or they let me know its coming in advance - I let them know what gets =
blocked (well, not everything - its not good to give away the full workings=
 of mailscanners ;) )

Andrew
--o--

>>> christine.easton@xxxxxxxxx 26/02/04 16:54:42 >>>
I agree.  We were getting hit with the e-mails before the files were out.  I
even sent a message to my users asking them not to run the attachments, but
some user did anyway.