[THIN] Wednesday Humor: ASCII Art

  • From: "Eduard L. Frerking" <elf@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:07:40 -0800

A few of you were unable to see the last one. Here it is in another form.
Hope you all can see it now. No I do not have the original link. It came in
an email inline, just  like I am sending it now. Of course, JK does not like
attachments on the list. I agree.

Do we still do Wednesday Humour? Well,..... who remembers the old (or not so
old) days of ASCII Art. Someone just sent me this "Update" version of some
ASCII Art. Enjoy.

Eduard L. Frerking
Capt. Jason M. Dahl School
San Jose, CA