[THIN] Webinterface (4.6)

  • From: "Dannhorn, Michael SZ/HZA-ITS3" <dannhmch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:52:41 +0200

Hi,

I want to setup a site with a central confoguration.

When I try to set the 'Manage configuration Source  from 'local files'
to 'Server(s) running the config. service' I get an error:
The knowlegebase says that the configuration servers could not be found:
Summary

There are no configuration tasks for this site because none of the
specified configuration servers is currently available or the site has
not been registered with any configuration servers.

Which are the configuration server/service, Howto find them.

Have i have to install a service fot it?

In the AMC I set all servers for the discovery ...

Who could help?

Michael