[THIN] Re: Web interface connection issues

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:55:27 -0700

Yes, you need to set the altaddr on the Metaframe server. You also need =
go to the Wiadmin page on the Web Interface Web Server and set the =
server
side properties to return the alternate address to clients from the =
outside
network.=20

I would recommend setting the default to the outside address and then =
add an
entry for your internal subnet (192.x.x.0) set to normal below.

Regards,

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453