[THIN] Web interface client name to be the client ip INSTEAD of the Dynamic unique name.

  • From: "Marc-Andre Lapierre" <malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 10:36:47 -0500

Is there a way to do that? I fond a way to get the IP at the moment
citrix generate the Client name, but the only thing I can do, is put
that info somewhere either in a text file or in a database. I need to
get the IP of the client that connects to map the IP with a TermID so I
can get rid of a lot of green screen terminal.

Is anyone know or has a hint on how I can achieve that?

Thanks a lot everybody