[THIN] Re: Web access monitoring

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:56:56 -0600

We use Surf Control in conjunction with Microsoft's ISA (formerly MS
Proxy Server). ISA is a much more complete product, and in fact has many
of the same capabilities that Surf has.

To our knowledge, this is the only way to make Surf Control work against
Terminal Server sessions.=20

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147