[THIN] Re: Web Links in Outlook 2000 in Citrix not working right

  • From: "Baldwin, Tony" <Tony.Baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 23:38:44 -0500

I was thinking it was something to do with the "URL:Hypertext Transfer
Protocol" or "URL:Internet Shortcut" file associations.

I've had instances where file associations have gotten messed up and caused
URLs in Outlook to stop working properly (I believe I ran across this
because of a botched PNA w/ redirection on a client, I think I used a Citrix
command line tool to fix this, but I can't remember the name).

Anyway, I thought it was worth a shot.

I'm curious why www.yahoo.com keeps coming up, is it in the registry, is it
IE's home page?

Tony