[THIN] Re: Web Interface reporting no Ica client installed

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:12:56 -0500

Other thing to do would to be download the web client separately and just
install that.   Get it from
http://www.citrix.com/English/SS/downloads/details.asp?dID=2755&downloadID=162302&pID=186

(be sure that you get the exe version) Once installed reboot and try again.
Jim

On 1/10/07, Steve Greenberg <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 This won't help you very much, but I come across this every once in a
while have not yet figured it out. For some reason, even after re-installing
the ICA client, it just never "connects" with IE. One thing to try- when you
see a clickable ICA file icon in WI, right click and save the target as
launch.ica, then try to open that file using the ICA client. If this
works, then the problem is IE not respecting the file association. I am sure
someone on the list will know what to do next J

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262