[THIN] Re: Web Interface reporting no Ica client installed

  • From: "Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:47:47 -0500

In internet explorer options advanced tab  do you have the box checked that
reads "do not save encrypted pages to disk"? If so uncheck and restart the
browser.
Jim

On 1/10/07, Stratton, Doug ISMC:EX <Doug.M.Stratton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 I don't manage our Wi so I don't have a lot of details but when I come in
from home on my windows xp pc with PN ica client 9.23 installed locally
the wi reports I don't have a client installed and says it will use the java
client.

I want to use the full client.

Does anyone out there have any idea what would be going on?

Thanks

Doug Stratton
Technology Engineering Services, ISM Canada
Together with Shared Services BC
Telephone: 250-704-1861
Fax: 250-704-1889
E-mail: <*mailto:stratton@xxxxxxxxxx*>