[THIN] Re: Web Interface and JAVA client

  • From: "Pardee, Michael P." <MPardee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:19:44 -0500

How about this one?

http://www.brianmadden.com/content/content.asp?id=237
<http://www.brianmadden.com/content/content.asp?id=237>

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 6:03 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Web Interface and JAVA client

I just installed Web Interface and I would like to set it up to support
either the ICA Web client or the JAVA client.  What I want to do is have a
way to let the user decide which client to use if they don't have a client
installed yet.  Is this possible?  If so how would I go about setting this
up?

Thanks,
Ken Lutz
Senior Systems Administrator
Information Systems Department
Spokane County
Spokane, Washington  99260

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is
confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under
the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
(HIPAA).

The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or  entity to whom
it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that
any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may
subject you to criminal or civil penalties.  If you received this transmission
in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and
delete the material from any  computer.