[THIN] Web Interface access via VPn

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:35:42 +0100

Hi,

Can anyone confirm that when I set up a Web Interface Site and configure
Secure Access as Alternate.

This is all I need along with the XenApp Server configured to have the
Altaddr address set on the server.

As I do not want to use the AAC for this particular site as its going to
be accessed over a corporate VPN.

I was sure it was working for one test server, but when all the live
servers have been added I am getting SSL 40 error or server missing.

I have tried so many variations today I think I will go back to my
original configuration in the morning.

Thanks

Ronnie

Ronnie Hamilton
Sr. Network Engineer

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland

IT Department
Naas Road, Rathcoole

Co. Dublin, Ireland
Phone: +353 1 401 1253
E-mail: ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx <mailto:ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>

www.ltai.ie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie
45999.   Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
Reg. No. 140891.  Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.
The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender by return email.
You should not read, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, disclose or use
this email or its contents in any way. Any such action is strictly prohibited.
Thank you.