[THIN] Web Interface Server centralisation

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 22:10:43 +1100

Hi

We are looking at centralising our Web Interface Servers and using 1 central
Web Interface Server to manage 4 different Citrix farms in different countries.
 We currently have local Web Interface Servers in India, Thailand, Hong Kong
and Australia.  Links between these countries are all underutilised and we have
dual links in place.

Is having 1 central WI Server managing several farms across a WAN recommended?
Is anyone running a similar configuration?

Configuration
Windows 2003
Citrix XenApp 5

Thanks