[THIN] Web Interface - Second farm

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:15:01 -0500

Hi All,

Is it possible to use the Web Interface to get to 2 difference server farms
if the farms require difference credentials?  When ever I try this on my dev
server I get a message "Your login credentials have changed or were not
accepted by the Web Service.  Please re-enter a valid user name and
password"  Can seem to get logged onto the Web Interface to see either farm
after this.  Neither ID and password for each farm will work either.   I
want to have 1 farm use the single sign-on and the other farm to have them
use a different ID and password.  Each farm is on a different domain and
there is no trust between the domains.  They are however on the same
network, just run by different companies.

Thanks,

Chris