[THIN] Re: Web Interface Port 80 or SharingwithIIS

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:34:27 -0700

How so?  There were designed to co-exist and work together as well as
independently... Both are web services.  You're either choosing one platform
to server two web based apps.  Or two web servers to server two web based
apps.  It seems reasonable to be able to consolidate resources when
possible. If it was really that much of an issue, Citrix would have made the
default XML port something different.  Or at least, fix the problem.

Joe