[THIN] Re: Web Interface & Apple Mac OS X 10.11 "El Capitan"

  • From: marcus <marcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 11:47:08 +0200

Hej,

absolutely no Problem with 10.11, Safari and WI 5.4 here.

What are your issues?

First time after updating to .11 Safari has asked if the Citrix Receiver
plugin is allowed to run - answered yes - all fine.

hth, Marcus

On 09.10.2015 08:32, Tim Anderson wrote:

I wanted to see if anyone else is having the same experience. I just
upgraded my person Mac to 10.11 "El Capitan" and web interface (5.4) no
longer functions normally using Safari.

I have found a workaround that appears to work for this version of Safari.

1: Open Safari

2: From the FILE menu choose “New Private Window”

3: In the “Private” browser window enter web interface
URL,<http://mymobile.ssmhc.com> making sure the normal Safari window is
not attempting to render web interface (i.e. you entered the URL and
left it there) before opening the private browser window

4: Login normally and all functionality is as you would expect

Chrome and Firefox are unaffected by this issue.

Storefront is unaffected by this issue.

Thanks!