[THIN] Web Interface 5.2 timeout

  • From: Angela Smith <angela_smith9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:38:56 +1100

Hi

I have just installed Web Interface 5.2 on Windows 2003 (x86).  I need to
increase the session timeout to 8hrs so users are not logged out of Web
Interface.  Is this still done in Web.config or is it now set by modifying

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\XenApp\app_code\PagesJava\com\citrix\wi\controls\FeedbackControl.java

Has anyone had any luck with this?

Thanks

Find a great deal on your next car. Get straight to the Point.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157637060/direct/01/