[THIN] Re: Web Interface 4.5 Customization

  • From: "Jim Cannon" <Mach1-70@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 20:41:58 -0500

I just finished building my 4.5 web interface site and was able to make
everything work that I had working in 4.0...There are more customization in
the Access Suite Console and you can do things with the header such as hide,
change icon, remove site icon, etc.  Make sure to check it out..Some mods
are already ported for 4.5 .Check out Thomas Koetzing's site
(http://www.thomaskoetzing.de/    - thanks a ton Thomas if you read this!)
as he has some great mods..The only thing I had problems with was the wiinfo
status information from EnvokeIT ( free from
http://www.envokeit.com/WIInfo.aspx) If you use that with 4.5 fire me an
email and I will tell you how to make it work...

  _____