[THIN] Re: Web Interface 4.2 installation problems.

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:44:32 -0700 (PDT)

See this Citrix KB article:
  http://support.citrix.com/article/CTX108104&searchID=27159974

  JK

Jonny Tobiassen <jonny.tobiassen@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

Trying to install Web Interface 4.2. The installer specify framework 1.1 OR
later. So I first installed Framework 2.0.
The WI installer didnt run, complaining about Framework, so I removed
Framework 2.0 and installed Framework 1.1 together with J Sharp 1.1 and
Visual J NET 1.1.
Still the WI installer wont run, now complining about ASP.NET 1.1 or later,
so I installed asp.net 2.0 fra www.asp.net. It still complain.
(Is asp.net 2.0 the same as Framework 2.0??)

Anyway, not sure what to do now.

best regards,
jonny

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by The
MailScanner at Halogaland IKT Senter, www.hikt.no, and is believed to be clean.

Jim Kenzig
    Microsoft MVP - Terminal Services
  Provision Networks VIP
CEO The Kenzig Group
http://www.kenzig.com
Blog: http://www.techblink.com

    Terminal Services Downloads: http://www.thinhelp.com

  Get Paid For Reading Ads! Get $10 if you signup!
http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?thin