[THIN] Web Interface 4.2 enumeration issue

  • From: gabriel.j.byrne@xxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:31:18 +0100

Hi All,

I have 4 farms managed through WI 4.2 , I recently had a power outage at
one of the sites which resulted in all my test farm being unavailable. this
shouldn't be an issue but users started reporting that when they logged
into WI they just got a white screen with no apps from any other farm
enumerated.

Is it possible that the web enumeration went into a loop (the only way to
get working was to power up a server from test farm) and prevented the
enumeration of 3 other farms.

in the WI the test farm is 3 in the list of 4. to my mind this looks like a
bug but perhaps i'm wrong.

all help appreciated

This document is strictly confidential and is intended for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated.

Allied Irish Banks

AIB and AIB Group are registered business names of Allied Irish Banks
p.l.c. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Financial Regulator.
Registered Office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Tel: + 353 1 6600311;
Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 24173.

This email has been scanned by an external Email Security System.
This Disclaimer has been generated by CMDis