[THIN] Re: Web Interface 4.0 and pass through

  • From: "Brian Ehlert" <brian.ehlert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:32:40 -0500

All that we had to set were the two settings that Joe origionally mentioned.
(it is all mentioned in the WI 4 Admin Guide)

1) you need the full Program Neighborhood client
2) you change the User's APPSRV.ini with the two settings
   %APPDATA%\ICAClient\APPSRV.ini
      SSOnUserSetting=On - enables passthru from the client
      EnableSSOnThruICAFile=On - enables apssthru from the WI
3) you may have to st your servers to "Trust XML"
      You would see an error in the event log of the WI server if it
was not passing things to your Presentation Servers correctly.

I have not known of any additional Tweaking - especially not anything
custom on the WI server to get it to work.

____