[THIN] Re: Web Interface 4 auditing

  • From: Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 11:03:35 +0000

Please ignore the previous email, I have solved that by following;

'An internal error occurred. Please contact your system administrator.
*How to Disable the Default Error Message in Web Interface 3.0/4.x*
CTX103673' <http://ctxex10.citrix.com/article/CTX103673>

However, I receive the following issue;

You might have chosen a bad time frame, try a different search type. If you
are sure there has to be a result, then the most
common problem is missing file permissions for the *aclog.txt* file. Add
User *IURS_MACHINE* and set *modify* permission.

I have added the user 'IUSR_livp-ctx-ds' to the aclong.txt file....but to no
avail.

I will keep googling, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Cheers

On 2/23/07, Toby <toby.percival@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Malcolm, sorry to jump on the email. I found your reply could be quite
helpful to myself. I downloaded and followed the instructions.

I receive the 'Web Interface log analyse Center' page. Unfortunately when
I click on search I receive the following error; 'An internal error
occurred'.

Can anyone help?

Thanks