[THIN] Re: Web Interface 3.0

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 23:20:50 +0100

[THIN] Web Interface 3.0We have it in production.
Found a couple of minor "issues" including one that may give us a slight
headache if we move to XP PS 3.0 and use the full W.I features.
Session timeouts are handled differently.

Looks and feel better than WI 2.x (users pointed this out).
Available applications window is handled better.
Doesn't rely on MS java.
Runs a treat on Server 2003 Web Edition

Regards