[THIN] Web Interface 3.0

  • From: "Petitti, Bruno" <bpetitti@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 11:40:24 -0400

Hi,

I have just installed Web Interface 3.0 and everything is working fine.
During my installation phase, I noticed that you have the ability now to
allow the user to select a different client to connect to the servers
such Active X or Java to connect to the metaframe servers.

My question is, if I choose the Java client, does this mean I can use
something like Sun Microsystems Java to connect, or does it have to be
the Citrix Java client.

I tried using the Sun Microsystems Java client but I can not connect to
a session. Is this even possible?

Thanks

Bruno