[THIN] Re: Web Interface 2.1 on IIS 6.0

  • From: William Treloar <williamt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 10:08:43 +1300

Yes,
Even reinstalled it to be sure.
Hell out of desperation I even installed ASP.net
I did nothing out of the ordinary with this install
just your standard follow your nose install, point to my MF server with port
80 as below error suggest.
SUS is on the same web server along with Trend web management consoles and
these work fine.
It does have .net framework 1.1 installed I remember seeing something about
that in the guide I think.

Anyone help me please.

Will.