[THIN] Re: Web Client Never Connects

  • From: "Gunn, Jeff" <Jeff.Gunn@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 15:08:58 -0400

Well, nothing comes to mind, but I'll take a stab with the
troubleshooting...

Is this only affecting this one user?  Is he the only one with this
configuration?  Can he connect with the full PN client?

        -Jeff

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Aaron Dokey [mailto:adokey@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 3:06 PM
> To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
> Subject: [THIN] Re: Web Client Never Connects
> 
> 
> 
> Anyone?
> 
> -Aaron
> 
> -----------------------
> Aaron Dokey - MIS
> Reid Tool Supply
> 2265 Black Creek Rd.
> Muskegon, MI   49444 
> (231) 777-3951
> (231) 767-3772 (Direct)
> -----------------------
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Aaron Dokey [mailto:adokey@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
> Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 8:17 AM
> To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
> Subject: [THIN] Web Client Never Connects
> 
> 
> 
> I've got a remote user who is connect with NFuse and when he 
> launches an app
> it sits at the initializing dialog box and eventually says 
> that there are
> network problems and it was unable to connect.  It then 
> continues to retry
> and fails every time.  I've checked our firewall logs and I 
> do indeed see
> his connections coming through.
> 
> He is running Windows 98 with IE 5.50.4522.1800.  Does anyone 
> have insight?
> I've had him download an updated client but that hasn't helped. 
> 
> Thanks,
> Aaron
> 
> -----------------------
> Aaron Dokey - MIS
> Reid Tool Supply
> 2265 Black Creek Rd.
> Muskegon, MI   49444 
> (231) 777-3951
> (231) 767-3772 (Direct)
> -----------------------
> ***********************************************
> This weeks sponsor Emergent Online
> http://www.go-eol.com
> Visit Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the
> Emergent Online Booth #221 at Citrix Iforum 2002!
> Register now at:
> http://www.citrixiforum.com/registerNow.html
> *********************************************** 
> For Archives, to Unsubscribe, Subscribe or 
> set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link.
> 
> http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm
> ***********************************************
> This weeks sponsor Emergent Online
> http://www.go-eol.com
> Visit Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the
> Emergent Online Booth #221 at Citrix Iforum 2002!
> Register now at:
> http://www.citrixiforum.com/registerNow.html
> *********************************************** 
> For Archives, to Unsubscribe, Subscribe or 
> set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link.
> 
> http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm
> 
***********************************************
This weeks sponsor Emergent Online
http://www.go-eol.com
Visit Jim Kenzig of thethin.net at the
Emergent Online Booth #221 at Citrix Iforum 2002!
Register now at:
http://www.citrixiforum.com/registerNow.html
*********************************************** 
For Archives, to Unsubscribe, Subscribe or 
set Digest or Vacation mode use the below link.

http://thethin.net/citrixlist.cfm

Other related posts: