[THIN] Re: Web Client 7.x

  • From: "Philip Walley" <philip.walley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 14:05:35 -0500

I don't have the web client but I do have program neighborhood 7.1 if
that would do.

Philip Walley
Sr. Network Engineer
Consultrix Technologies
Memphis, TN.

Consultrix Help Desk: (601) 956-8909
Memphis Office: (901) 383-1300
Memphis Fax: (901) 383-1375

  _____

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Christopher_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted At: Thursday, June 10, 2004 1:23 PM
Posted To: The thin mailing list
Conversation: [THIN] Web Client 7.x
Subject: [THIN] Web Client 7.x

Anyone out there that could hook me up with the Citrix win32 web client
version 7?

TIA,
CW

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, any further dissemination or use of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by
returning it to the sender. You should then delete all copies from your system
and destroy any hard copies you may have made. Thank you for your cooperation.