[THIN] Re: We wrote our own product for pdf writing

  • From: richard van beers <richard.van.beers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:05:39 +0200

Is there a (time-limited) demo product?
Is there information regarding quality of the PDF's produced? Not all
PDF's are created equally.

TIA Richard

On 7/15/05, Marc-Andre Lapierre <malapierre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can schedule a live demo to anyone who'd like to see it.

This Weeks Sponsor: Lakeside Software
SysTrack is the easiest to use, most complete way to monitor system and
application performance. SysTrack combines comprehensive monitoring
capabilities with hardware/software inventory, change management, user/web
auditing, and reporting to create a total management solution.
Evaluation at: http://www.LakesideSoftware.com