[THIN] Re: Way OT

  • From: "John Burt" <jburt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 08:37:51 -0600

Everyone in my IT department carries a cell phone, granted we are small (five
people total), but the expectation is that when we are called in at night we do
not need to show up in the morning, or we can leave early in the afternoon.

Typically when I get those three am calls I do not show up at work until noon,
as my usual start time is 7:30.