[THIN] Want to speed up login times? Help us beta test this product!!

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 14:38:30 -0400

*Thin listers,*

*I am proud to say that I have been working for a company that is **ready to
beta test an exciting, new, patent-pending software **product for user
profiles residing on a profile server. This software product safely **compacts
the ntuser.dat file, using proprietary technology, often to 90% or more of
its original size. Often this file grows very large and slows the users
login time dramatically.*

*Other portions of the profile also are compacted with our product.*

* **I have personally tested this product and have received excellent
results! Logon times were decreased significantly, even with mandatory
profiles. *

* **We are accepting a FEW beta testers that would like to test this ground
breaking product for us.*

*Ideal beta candidates would be a company with over 100 to 200 user **profiles
stored on their profile server. Possibilities also exist for those **companies
using provisioning that would like to compact the default **profile on their
gold images. It would be helpful for this beta if any users in your company
are is **experiencing slow logon issues to gauge profile logon improvement.*

*Please contact me at kenzig@xxxxxxxxx with your name, company, number**of
users, and your email address if your company is interested in the **beta.
Use  the words "Beta Test" in the subject **line to help me pick out your
request.*

*Note that we may not be able to reply to all inquiries, but we **will
contact you promptly if you are selected.  We will keep**all requests for
when we have a need for additional testers.
*
**
*Jim Kenzig
web: http://www.kenzig.com*